Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Welcome

Every day I get asked about 20 questions that lead me to go home and grab my favorite bottle out of the closet and mix up a drink.  The other day when it happened five minutes after I got into the building I thought why not make something out of it.  So I present to you the questions that I get that I just don't understand.  I will try put some explanation if need since some of these require a little back story.  Enjoy and remember the next time you see your IT guy a the bar after work, buy him a beer.  I also want to say that if I work with you and your stuff ends up here please do not be offended it is all in good will.  This site is meant to be funny nothing more, I ask stupid questions about my car all the time and a lot of other things I don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment